Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Evening in Port Burwell

I had the chance to have a tour on the decommission submarine-Ojibwa. Although photos were not allowed inside, my phone helped capture some shots outside. Afterwards I walked around with my camera shooting some sights. As I approached the oldest wooden lighthouse in Canada, I heard some fiddle music. At first I thought it might be one of the local businesses playing some Celtic tunes. But no, I found a local musician and her friend just relaxing. They said I could shoot them (little did they know the ugliness of on camera flash). After that I stopped for a final attempt at capturing the sunset.

Obviously this is the sub.




Now the sights of the evening.





1 comment:

  1. Chris I love how you captured sub from underneath. #3 does it for me! Looks like you had a wonderful time. We are yet to make it there. Lovely series Chris.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete